Health Benefits of Pilates
• Improved flexibility
• Increased muscle tone and
• Balanced muscular strength on
both sides of your body
• Enhanced muscular control of
your back and limbs
• Improved posture
• Rehabilitation or prevention of
injuries related to muscle
• Improved physical coordination
• Relaxation of your shoulders,
neck and upper back
• Safe rehabilitation of joint and
• Prevention of musculoskeletal
• Increased lung capacity and
circulation through deep
• Improved concentration
• Increased body awareness
• Stress management
Pilates-based Physical/Occupational Therapy at Revive Rehab
Pilates has been shown to be a highly effective method for physical or occupational therapy.. Our physical/occupational therapists at Revive Rehab can incorporate Pilates into treatment for patients for issues such as chronic pain, sports injuries and musculoskeletal disorders.
By combining Pilates exercises with Myofascial Release and traditional physical/occupational therapy methods, we can treat the whole person rather than just an injury or symptom. Our highly trained therapists address the patients physical impairments and enhance their capabilities to improve their quality of life.
We also offer Pilates group and individual mat classes, as well as group and individual reformer classes to enable our clients to continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Individual Reformer and Cadillac Class
• Duet Reformer Class
• Group or Individual Mat Class
Please call for rates and schedule.